Get the care services you need at home from Kelly Home Healthcare. You or your loved ones can choose from our pool of caregivers. We match your home care needs with the caregiver who can attend to you best.
Our employees-in-service are:
- Monitoring the patient’s vital signs (pulse rate, blood pressure, etc.)
- Assisting patients with feeding, along with recording their meal and liquid intake for documentation purposes
- Answering phone calls on behalf of patients
- Providing medication reminders
- Monitoring and securing medical supplies
- Assisting with hygiene maintenance through proper grooming
- Helping patients change positions from time to time
- Delivering incontinence care and assistance with bathing and dressing
- Ensuring the patient’s rights remain protected
- Following Infectious Control Principles
- Upholding patient information with the utmost confidentiality
- Providing consistent quality care for patients with Alzheimer’s and Dementia, including the provision of discreet assistance with accomplishing activities of daily living and in-home support
General responsibilities include discreet assistance with activities of daily living, in-home support and patient safety.