When someone you love passes on to the next life or is diagnosed with a fatal illness, you will need support more than ever. Getting professional advice will prove invaluable at times like these.
Medical Social Workers can give you the assistance you need during critical life periods by:
- helping the patient with problems relating to health, safety and environment
- providing counseling services
- giving assistance in obtaining information and resources to avail of health care services
- enabling the patient and family members to meet health care needs
- coaching the patient with learning difficulties
In your own home, the plan of care can be applied with ease. The familiar environment of your home can help you recover faster and adapt to the new lifestyle as enabled by effective Occupational Therapy.
When you need sound health care advice, contact our Medical Social Services staff at Kelly Home Healthcare. You can also send us a message online.