Kelly Home Healthcare, Inc. employs competent and trained Respiratory Therapists who can implement COPD programs in the client’s home. We provide treatment and training for the client (or family caregiver) on how to use the medical equipment that will be set up in the home.
Respiratory Therapy includes:
- Oxygen Therapy
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- Nebulizer for both Adults and Pediatric patients
- Use and Maintenance of Apnea Monitors
- Use and Maintenance of Ventilators
- Intermittent Vertilatory/Respiratory Support
Do you want to work with a Respiratory Therapy professional? Patients who live within our service areas can access our services without difficulty. Kelly Home Healthcare, Inc. ensures client satisfaction in providing home health care – most especially Respiratory Therapy for COPD patients. We are ready to provide you with services anytime of the day, any day of the week.